Sell your car in 3 easy steps
- Tell us about your car Use our online valuation tool to get the actual, fair market value of your car. No tricks, just facts.
- Let’s inspect your car Choose our free home service or pass by the Kavak Hub for us to inspect your car.
- Get payment on the same day Finalize the deal with minimal paperwork and receive payment on the same day. Ready, signed, sold.
Got questions about selling your car?
Selling your car to Kavak is very simple. The steps you must follow are:
1. Enter your car's details on the Sell section of the Kavak website.
2. If you are happy with our offer, schedule an inspection appointment at a Kavak Hub or in the comfort of your home.
3. Receive the validated purchase offer, accept it and receive payment for your car.
Kavak uses market data along with its proprietary analytics to determine the fair market value of your car. The price is transparent and can be found using our online valuation tool. Adjustments to the rate will be made based on the cost of repairs on the car to meet our quality standards.
It can take between 15 to 2 hours, depending on which payment method you prefer.
If you chose to use Bank Transfer, we will complete the transaction within 15 - 20 minutes. Please keep in mind that this might be delayed further by your bank.
If you choose CASH, once the title transfer is done our assistant will meet you at Al Ansari exchange to initiate the payment. Please note that it could take up to 2 hours for Al Ansari to generate process and have your cash ready for collection.
None. You will have to clear any fines on your vehicle prior to transfer. We pride ourselves on our transparency and you will not have to worry about any unpleasant surprises on your journey with us.
The inspection will take no more than 30 minutes.
To sell your car you need the following items:
Emirates ID (Vaild)
If car is mortgaged;
Liability letter from the bank
Yes! Kavak offers home service or feel free to come by our Hub for some coffee and chocolates while our inspectors complete the process.
Kavak only buys cars that are:
Less than 8 years old
With less than 130,000 km
No major accidents
Must be GCC specifications
Our 240-point appraisal service is free of charge.
Quality is very important to us at Kavak and all the cars we buy are thoroughly inspected. After a detailed 240 points inspection (covering the mechanical, electrical and aesthetic aspects of the car), we will share a final price.
To schedule an inspection appointment, enter your car's details in the "sell your car" section on our website. You can choose to schedule an appointment in the comfort of your home or at the Kavak hub. If for any reason you cannot get an appointment at the time you want, you can request an appraisal appointment from the customer service line via telephone.
You will have to submit the service history of the car, any warranty booklet as well as the original key(s).
Kavak is not a classified site, meaning all cars we have are our own. We do not list other people’s cars for sale, we only buy for our inventory.